Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halo Birthday Party

This past August my son had his 11th Birthday.. He wanted a " Halo" themed birthday party! This was such a hard theme for me... you cant buy any party supplies... so you kinda have to make everything! ( It was a deja vu of his 8th birthday party ( Godzilla theme).. and I couldn't find anything for that party either!!  so I got to work... and here is what I came up with.... alot of camo, and military inspired items, I had cookies made by Loris Place Gourmet Delights  www.lorisplacegourmetdelights.com  ( they were amazing.. she is the only person I go to for cookies.... I made camo cupcakes and candy coated popcorn in green and bright blue to represent Cortana. He had such a great time with friends.... and all the Halo goodies were a hit with the kids! we topped the night off with a surprise ride  on the " Rocket Car"!

























12 comments:

  1. How do I find the printable pages and recipes for the Halo party?
    Kmoyer1@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was wondering if you could do this same theme for my sons 11th birthday. I will need it by March 25th, 2015. I tried contacting you through Etsy but im not sure if it went through. Please contact me Rowena7486@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your decorations! I'm trying to find your shop on esty but can't seem to... Please contact me heb_jennifer23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, we're you ever able to get the printables? Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Hi, we're you ever able to get the printables? Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I. Trying to find how to get the printablesame also. Please contact me at samanthaward36@gmail.com, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. Trying to find how to get the printablesame also. Please contact me at samanthaward36@gmail.com, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like them too! dawnpope4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am doing a Halo theme for my 9 year old son and I would really need some of these printable. If possible, PLEASE email me at quincat2008@gmail.com

    I am desperately searching and coming back empty

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Halo Birthday Party it is! My sister will be turning 15 on next weekend and I am very busy to plan a surprise birthday party for her. It will be a fun grand dance party that we are planning to host at one of the prettiest LA venues. We all are super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I've got to throw a last minute bday party and this is the theme that my son picked! I am having A LOT of trouble finding any HALO printables! Would you be able to help me out I checked out your etsy page and I cannot find these any where....PLEASE HELP! marmar3467@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a template for your invitations by chance? My son has picked this theme for his 7th birthday and I would love to mirror his invitations after yours. Also where were you able to find the camo colored jelly beans?

    ReplyDelete